Trowbridge Pilates’ Contact Details:
5 Trevorder Road
Tel: 07896 667 338
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your Personal Details (for example, your name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address, sex, date of birth, occupation etc.)
- Your Emergency Contact Details (for example name, contact telephone numbers and email address of your emergency contact etc.)
- Background and Health Information, as requested in the Enrolment Form or the Enrolment Form (Pregnancy Version)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you complete and return the Enrolment Form or the Enrolment Form (Pregnancy Version) prior to attending a Pilates class
- When you sign-up to receive our email newsletter (which is delivered via MailChimp)
- When you email or call Trowbridge Pilates
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation to provide Pilates Classes to you; without your personal information, we cannot do that.
- We have a legal obligation to you, and to our insurers, to gather personal information that allows us to deliver Pilates classes in a safe manner.
- We have a legitimate interest to process our clients’ data to enable the day-to-day operation of the business.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- To comply with Trowbridge Pilates insurance requirements for delivering Pilates classes in a safe manner
- To plan classes that are catered to your ability level and needs
- To contact you with information about classes you have booked for
- To send you email newsletters with information about new classes (only if you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, which is delivered via MailChimp)
We will not share any of this information with any other organisations or individuals unless we are legally obliged to do so.
How we store your information
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
We keep personal data on file for six years. We will then dispose of your information by securely deleting any electronic files and shredding any physical files.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Questions or complaints
Please contact Emma Trowbridge, using the details at the top of this privacy notice, if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you and request a readable copy of any personal data which we keep about you, by sending an email to email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the response from Trowbridge Pilates, you can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO’s Helpline number: 0303 123 1113